How to install SHRP / Sky Hawk recovery for MI A3 android 10
Updated: Jul 18, 2020
How to install SHRP / Sky Hawk recovery for MI A3 android 10 :-
SHRP/SkyHawk Android recovery based on TeamWin Recovery Project with rich UI and Features.
SHRP 2.3 recovery features:-
Bump to SHRP 2.3
Theme, Lock, Addon survival
Some OTA functionalities
SHRP Injection (A/B)
Fix some accesibility issues in lockscreen
Pre-requisite file :-
NOTE :- This file will only download in desktop site.
after downloading file rename it as shrp.img and put it on desktop on your pc or laptop.
Step by step guide :-
1) Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot exe- download here
software on pc or laptop and install it on your pc or laptop.
2) Then hold shift key and press right key same time on your desktop window pc or laptop. Then select "Open command window here'' popup will appear to launch cmd.exe window on pc or laptop.
3) After that Go to MI A3, Setting=> About Phone=> Build number continuously press on "Build number" for 7 (seven times) until you see the message of "now you are developer".
4) And then Go to again MI A3 mobile Setting=> System=> Advance=>Developer Option=> USB debugging => enable USB debugging option, OEM Unlocking => enable OEM unlocking on your MI A3 Phone.
5) Now switch off your MI A3 mobile .
6) After that press & hold the power button and volume down button same time on your MI A3 Phone.
7) Now your phone gone into fastboot mode.
8) Connect your phone to the pc or laptop using USB cable while it is on fastboot mode.
9) Launch again the cmd.exe command window on pc or laptop ( as per column no.-2 )
10) After launching cmd command window type following text on cmd command window
and then press enter key, it show devices attached.
11) Again type on cmd command window on your pc or laptop.
fastboot reboot bootloader
12) Again type on cmd command window on your pc or laptop.
fastboot flashing unlock
and press enter key, the fastboot logo will automatically change and the process will erase your phone contents and then your phone will reboot.
13) Again after rebooting, press the power button and reboot your phone. While the device turned off, press and hold the volume down key and enter the fastboot mode again.
14) Again type following text to unlock critical partition on cmd command window,
fastboot flashing unlock_critical
15) Congratulation now your phone has been Unlocked and you can see Unlocked icon on your Mi A3 phone at the time of boot.
16) After unlocking device MI A3 again enable developer option ( follow the step of column no.- 3 and 4 )
17) Turn phone into fastboot mode ( follow the step of column no.- 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 , 10 )
18) Again type following text on cmd command window for installation of SHRP recovery on your phone
fastboot flash boot shrp.img
19) Reboot to recovery by pressing & holding the power button and volume up button same time and release both button quickly when screen is on and wait for few seconds to launch sky hawk recovery.
20) Congratulation SHRP recovery installation completes on your device.
now you can flash any custom Rom on your phone by using SHRP recovery.